Tired but happy

Well May hasn't started too badly but my goodness I am tired!

Monday I went to see The Shires which meant a late night and 5.5 hours sleep which hasn't set me up very well for the busy week I am having. However, I won't let tiredness stop my productivity! I had a great day at work and smashed out a load of work which has put me in a pretty good mood. Off to London again tomorrow so that'll add to the tiredness some more but these things have got to be done.

Today I ordered my Endo Co bracelet which is in the pic below. I'm super excited to get my hands on it so am hoping it arrives quicker than the 10-15 business day delivery it states!!

You can find the bracelets for sale at the link below. 30% of the proceeds will be donated to the Endometriosis Coalition to help raise awareness and research. https://www.motif.me/collections/trending-the-endo-co/products/the-endo-co-bracelet-10001497

A x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"