Snotty, grotty, Amy

I've been struck down by the dreaded "common cold" since Friday evening. I have my Bestie to thank for bringing the germs in the house and turning me into a snotty grotty sneezing machine. Still, I don't let Endo beat me so I definitely won't let a silly cold.

On the plus, my pain has been a bit more manageable. Had some bad moments today but on the whole it isn't as intense as the last couple of weeks. I would have been due my next Prostap injection today and I finished my HRT so it will be interesting to see how I feel over the next few weeks as the hormones start to rebalance.

Got my scan date through for 15th March. Not too long to wait. Really want to know if they find more cysts. Kinda hoping they do as it would explain the increased pain. But lets see.

March is almost upon us which means its the month to share the word about Endometriosis. What are you doing to get involved?



A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"