Injection 2, Day 2

So, its been 48 hours since I had my second Prostap injection. I've had a constant headache since but to be fair I was headachy before. Moods have been a bit edgy but I've been stressed over the last 48 hours too with other stuff. Tummy ache hasn't been ideal today but when is it these days?! I'm super tired but less so than in the first few hours of having the injection. I felt like I had been hit by a train.

I'm still waiting for the miracle day when the second injection makes me feel wonderful but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Typically my doctors have said they won't be prescribing me anymore injections and so I have to go back to the hospital. Something about £75 an injection being too much. So right now I don't know when my next jab will be but hopefully they won't mess me around.

Will keep you updated on my progress.

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"