Hello...

Well this is new! A blog. Where do I even start?!

Feels a bit silly writing this to be completely honest with you but I thought I would write about my journey and struggle with the demons that are Endometriosis and Adenomyosis. 

My name is Amy and I am 25 years old. I live in Essex in the UK. I have a wonderful life, great family, fantastic friends, two cute fur babies, a life that a lot of people would dream of. Don't get me wrong, I know I am very lucky but theres this one problem.... the disease thats attacking my insides!


A lot of people haven't heard of  Endometriosis and Adenomyosis, I know I hadn't. Unfortunately, if people haven't even heard of them, they also don't understand the hell that comes with them.


This blog is to share the day to day experience I have with the disease. To help fellow sufferers and to help those who know someone with it understand what that person is going through.


Comment away, ask questions if need be, but most of all I hope it helps, even just one person.


Time to work but watch this space for my next post.


A x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womb-less

30th June

"How are you feeling?"